- Polyform Premo! Sculpey Oven-Bake Clay: Pomegranate, White, Navy Blue
- Metal disc/loop blank bracelet
- Swarovski Flat Back Silver Shade Rhinestones, 4mm, six
- Polyform: Premo! Sculpey Mini Metal Basic Shapes Cutters, Sculpey Acrylic Roller
- Parchment-lined baking sheet and oven
- Adhesives: heavy-duty craft glue, Polyform Sculpey Bake & Bond
toothpick, plastic place mat, ruler
- Condition 1/4 block of Pomegranate, White, and Navy Blue clays separately in hands until soft and pliable. (Note: Wash hands between handling colors.) Mix 1/2 block of White and 1/2 block of Navy Blue together to create light blue clay.
- Roll Pomegranate clay on plastic place mat using acrylic roller to 1/8” thickness. Use star cutter to cut three stars from clay. Smooth edges with finger. Position stars on parchment-lined baking sheet. Add tiny dot of Bake & Bond to rhinestones; press onto center of each star.
- Roll Navy Blue clay to 1/8” thickness. Repeat process to cut out three stars and adhere rhinestones as in Step 2.
- Roll White clay to 1/8” thickness; cut out three stars. Use toothpick to make indentations from center to each point on stars. Set on parchment-lined baking sheet. Roll and cut out two light blue stars; repeat process to create indentations.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to bake stars on parchment-lined baking sheet in oven at 275º for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Center and adhere stars on bracelet blanks using heavy-duty craft glue as follows: red, white, dark blue, light blue. Let dry completely before wearing.
- 1. If you don’t have Bake & Bond, spot glue rhinestones onto stars after baking using heavy-duty craft glue.