Mom’s Spa Shoes
- Craft foam: bright pink, 12”x18”; purple, 9”x12”
- Round rhinestones, two
- Plaid Four Petal Foam Stamp or stamp of choice
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bahama Blue, Citron Green
- Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac Permanent Adhesive
scissors, foam brush or sponge scrap, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print out patterns onto copy paper. Trace and cut out patterns from craft foam. Reverse pattern for left shoe.
- Cut two inner (sole) pieces from purple craft foam; reverse pattern for left sole. Adhere soles onto shoes. Let dry.
- Turn shoes over. Use Bahama Blue to stamp flower on each end. Let dry. Use Citron Green to stamp flower on top of blue flowers. Let dry.
- Adhere rhinestones to center of flowers on each shoe. Let dry.
- Turn shoes over. To tie, bring ends upward and insert tabs into slits to secure.