You’re the Best Card
- American Crafts AC Cardstock: Vanilla, Begonia
- Webster’s Pages Sunday Picnic Collection Paper: Al Fresco, Joy Ride
- Webster’s Pages Sunday Picnic Trims: Picnic Butterflies, Orange Sunburst
- Webster’s Pages Embellishments: Orange/White Pearl Flower, Storytellers Blue Alphabet Stickers
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punches: Butterfly, Jewelry Tag
- Brown ink pad
- Black fine-tip journaling pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” Vanilla side-fold card. Sponge edges brown.
- Cut 4”x3” panel from orange side of Al Fresco paper and 4”x2-1/2” panel from pink striped side. Adhere paper pieces to card front; stitch edges with sewing machine. Cut and adhere lace trim over seam.
- Trim bicycle card from Joy Ride paper, sponge edges brown, and adhere to top of card.
- Apply alphabet stickers and write “you’re the” on scrap of cream cardstock. Trim into banner shape, sponge edges brown, and adhere to bottom of card.
- Tie butterfly ribbon into bow around card front. Punch jewelry tag from Vanilla cardstock and butterfly from Begonia; ink edges of both shapes brown. Tie tag to ribbon with thread. Adhere butterfly to tag; adhere pearl flower to center.
- 1. Double-sided paper, like Al Fresco used on the card base, is a great way to get two looks in one on cards and other projects.