Happy Mother’s Day Card
- White cardstock
- K&Co. Sweet Nectar Collection Designer Mat Pad
- Stamp Sets: PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Asian Icons & Symbols, Papertrey Ink In Bloom, SP and Co. For Every Woman
- Tools: PSA Essentials Stamper Body, acrylic block
- Ink Pads: Stampin’ Up! Primrose Petals Classic Stampin’ Pad; Tsukineko VersaMagic Chalk Pink Grapefruit, Persimmon
- Water brush
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card.
- Cut 3-3/4”x1-1/2” white strip. Stamp Asian Icons & Symbols flower repeatedly to create border, stamping one row with each color of chalk ink. Adhere strip to card.
- Cut 1/2"x4" orange paper strip from mat pad; adhere to card over top edge of stamped panel.
- Stamp Primrose Petals large In Bloom flower onto white cardstock. Use water brush and Primrose Petals ink pad to watercolor around petal edges. Detail cut flower and adhere to card with foam dots, allowing flower to extend beyond edge of card.
- Stamp Pink Grapefruit sentiment as shown.
- 1. The detail-cut large flower would make a great gift tag, too. Mat onto orange paper, detail cut again, and punch hole in edge. Tie to gift with coordinating ribbon.