Personalized Baby Bucket
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Block, 1-15/16”x3-7/8”x7-7/8”
- Avatrex Craft Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2"x11"
- Oval white/black metal bucket, 5”x5-1/2”x8”
- White crocheted flowers, 1”, four
- Pink flat-backed pearls, 10mm, three
- Rhinestone, 3/4”
- Digital image of baby
- Baby gift items: wipes, lotion, wash, bottles, bibs, pacifiers
- FloraCraft Design It: Foam Cutter
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer, 5" Precision Tip Scissors
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Adhesives: Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive, glue gun and sticks
pencil, copy paper, newspaper (to cover work surface), cardboard box (for spray painting)
- Position handle to back of bucket. Place foam block on rim of bucket with largest side of block at front. Use pencil to mark where block needs to be trimmed. (Note: If bucket tapers, draw pencil line to taper block on both sides.) Use Foam Cutter to trim block. Push block into bucket.
- On computer, crop and size baby image to 4"x5" image (or size to fit front of bucket). Also type baby's name and birth date. (Note: Print on copy paper first to check size.)
- Read Avatrex Craft Attitude package instructions. Use computer and inkjet printer to print mirror image of image, name, and birth date on Attitude sheet following manufacturer’s instructions. Wait to remove backing sheet.
- Use scissors to cut around Attitude name and date. Detail-cut outline 1/8" around letters and numbers following shape of name and birth date. Use paper trimmer to trim Attitude even with edge of baby image.
- In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, (or inside cardboard box) spray glossy, printed side of Attitude baby image, name, and birth date with spray adhesive. Attach baby image by flipping over Attitude; center and press onto front of bucket. Smooth sheet; remove backing and smooth again. Position name on bucket; smooth sheet, remove backing, and smooth again. Repeat with birth date beneath name.
- Use glue gun to embellish bottom left of baby image with three flowers and top right with one flower. Hot glue flat pearls and rhinestone piece onto flower centers.
- Fill bucket with baby gift items.
- 1. If baby image is unavailable, decorate bucket with birth announcement info.