- Woodline Works Corp. Wooden Birdhouse, 2-3/4”x5”x2-3/4”
- Papers: Karen Foster Design Prom Collection Graceful Night, American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Me & My BIG Ideas Gold Rhinestone Stickers
- Michaels Recollections Trims: Purple Rhinestone Roll, Self-Adhesive White Mini Rick-Rack
- Sticky notes
- myStampBOX Stamp Sets: Holiday Monkey, Lovely Houses
- Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink Pad
- Flower Soft Christmas Green Ultrafine Sprinkles
- Pink Paislee Pixie Stix Coconut Glitter
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Mulberry, White
- Adhesives: Flower Soft Glue, Plaid Mod Podge, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, small paintbrush, foam brush, foam plate (for palette), newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Lightly whitewash birdhouse with White paint; let dry.
- Stamp heart from Holiday Monkey set three times onto adhesive-backed portion of sticky note. Detail cut each heart.
- Holding heart stamp upside down, stamp onto peak of roof on first side. Mask stamped heart with sticky note heart and stamp two more heart “shingles” beneath first. Continue masking and stamping, offsetting each row slightly, to complete roof. Move masks as needed. Repeat on all four sides of roof.
- Mix paints on foam plate to create several pink shades. Using small paintbrush, paint roof shingles, being careful not to paint over stamped lines. Soften any too-dark areas with additional White paint. Let dry.
- Use foam brush to apply Mod Podge over entire roof, sprinkle with Coconut glitter, and let dry completely.
- Trim Graceful Night paper to fit each side of birdhouse, using detail scissors to cut holes for opening and perch. Adhere paper pieces to house with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Apply self-adhesive rick-rack trim around birdhouse opening.
- Stamp windows and bushes from Lovely House set onto desired Sketchbook papers. Detail cut images and, using photo as guide, adhere images to house with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Use Glossy Accents to adhere purple rhinestone roll trim around base of birdhouse; let dry.
- Adhere gold rhinestones to bushes.
- Use small brush to apply Flower Soft Glue to base of birdhouse; sprinkle with Flower Soft Sprinkles and let dry completely.
- 1. Look for other interesting mini birdhouses to create a fairy village for your porch or garden shed.