XO Tin Star and Tag
- Tin star, 7-3/4” across
- Stampin Up! Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Chocolate Chip
- Paper: white printer-weight, red/brown dot, cream/brown text
- Clear button
- Brown/crème gingham ribbon
- Stamps: flower, alphabet
- Stampin Up! Classic Stampin’ Pads: Chocolate Chip, Early Expresso
- Sponge dauber
- Tag punch
- Paper adhesive
scissors, ruler, pencil, needle
- Trace one section of star onto white printer-weight paper and cut out for pattern. Cut five from either dot paper or text paper. Turn pattern over and cut five from remaining paper. Sponge Chocolate Chip ink along paper edges. Adhere to star.
- Cut and adhere two 4” ribbon lengths into loops. Cross loops and adhere to center of star.
- Trace button onto brown cardstock and cut out slightly inside traced line. Adhere cardstock to back of button; poke holes with needle or similar tool. Tie hemp through holes. Adhere button to star.
- Stamp Early Expresso flower on cream cardstock; punch with tag punch. Stamp Chocolate Chip “XO” over flower. Sponge same ink along edges. Mat tag on dot paper. Tie tag to star with hemp.