Romantic Ribbon Board
- STYROFOAM brand foam sheet (Dow), 7/16" thick, 11-7/8"x35-7/8"
- Feather Your Nest Collection patterned papers (Webster's Pages); Robin's Nest
- Espresso cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Soft Sage
- Crystalina Hot Fix Crystals (Kandi Corp.), 5mm: Crystal
- Flat lace
- Celery grosgrain ribbon
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator (Kandi Corp.): 5mm Crystal
- Spray Adhesive (Krylon)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Foam brush
- *STYROFOAM is a registered trademark of The Dow Chemical Co.
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Cut STYROFOAM sheet and patterned paper to 10" square. Use spray adhesive to adhere paper to STYROFOAM brand foam sheet.
- Paint STYROFOAM and patterned paper edges Soft Sage. When dry, cut four lengths of celery ribbon and stretch over front of patterned paper in a diagonal fashion. Overlap edges and hot glue to back of STYROFOAM sheet. Repeat with four additional ribbon lengths in opposite direction.
- Place dab of hot glue at each intersection of crossed ribbons to adhere to front of sheet. Use Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator to adhere crystal to top of each intersection. Hot glue lace to back of project around entire edge. For hanger, hot glue small ribbon loop to top back edge of sheet. For backing, adhere 11" square of Espresso cardstock to back of sheet.