"Baby Girls" Photo Display
- Muffin tin, 10-1/2”x15”
- Brown cardstock
- Simple Stories Baby Steps Collection Kit
- Simple Stories Baby Steps Collection Stickers
- Melissa Frances Embellishments: Chipboard Hearts, Pink Pearls, Pink/White Tissue Paper Garland
- Brown/white baker’s twine
- Photos, 4”x4”, five
- Computer and printer
- Circle template set
- Martha Stewart Crafts Starburst Circle Punch
- Fiskars Paper Edgers Scallop Scissors
- Ivory spray paint
- Brown ink pad
- Ranger Stickles Crystal Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, glue gun and sticks
scissors, ruler, pencil, sandpaper, soft cloth, sponge dauber, newspaper or large cardboard box (to cover work surface)
- Sand surface of muffin tin with sandpaper; wipe with soft cloth. Working in well-ventilated area over newspaper or inside large box, spray muffin tin with two light coats of ivory paint. Let paint dry between coats.
- Print photos in black and white and cut into 3” circles. Mat photos on patterned paper of choice; trim mat with scallop-edge scissors. Sponge scalloped edges with brown ink. Adhere circles to muffin tin as shown.
- Punch starbursts from brown cardstock and apply number stickers to indicate months of growth. Adhere to photos with foam tape.
- Measure and cut smaller circles from assorted papers; sponge edges with brown ink. Embellish circles with stickers and adhere inside tin openings, adhering some with foam tape and some with paper adhesive.
- Adhere chipboard hearts inside two top openings using foam tape.
- Use glue gun to adhere tissue garland along top edge of tin. Adhere “BABY” banner cut-outs to tin, tie twine in two bows, and adhere on either side of banner. Use glue gun to adhere scalloped edge to top of tray.
- Lightly apply glitter glue to edges of tray and desired embellishments; let dry.
- 1. Use foam adhesive to add more depth and interest to the tray.