“You Glow, Girl” Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Sunflower Medium Prismatics, X-Press It White Blending Card
- American Crafts Dear Lizzie Papers: Enchanted Collection Fashionable Peony, City Park Collection Bay Park
- Pewter brad
- Crocheted lace trim
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Die-cutting system
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Standard Circles SM, Standard Circles LG, Classic Scalloped Circles SM
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Moonlight Whispers Collection Caroline Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E000, E00, E33, Y21, R20, B0000, W00
- Adhesives: paper adhesive; X-Press It Foam Tape, 1/2”
paper trimmer, scissors, scoring tool, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” yellow top-fold card.
- Cut and adhere 4”x5-1/4” blue floral paper panel to card.
- Stamp image onto Blending Card; trim to 2-1/4”x4-3/8”.
- Use photo as guide to color image with markers.
- Cut 2-3/4”x4-5/8” blue dot paper panel. Adhere image to panel, closer to left edge.
- Zig-zag stitch around edges of image panel. Mat layered panel on yellow cardstock; adhere to floral panel.
- Cut and adhere 5-1/4” length of lace trim to right edge of layered panel.
- Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; die-cut into SM circle. Die cut slightly larger blue dot LG circle and use to mat sentiment. Die cut larger yellow scalloped circle. Adhere circles together.
- Pierce hole in sentiment circle, insert brad, and adhere to card front using foam tape.
- 1. Prismatics cardstock has a subtle, pearlescent sheen, making it a perfect match for this “glowing” image.