- White textured cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Breeze Collection 6"x6" Designer Paper Pad
- The Twinery Denim Baker's Twine
- Olive green button
- Clear & Simple Stamps Alpha Block Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Standard Circles SM, Shapeabilities Nested Apples*
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Corner rounder punch
- Clearsnap ColorBox Blackbird Chalk Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- *Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Tea Cups Dies originally used for this card have been discontinued; substitute Nested Apples.
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 5"x4-3/8" white top-fold card. Trim 1/8” from bottom edge of card front.
- Cut 5"x1/2" strip of olive/white mini dot paper; adhere to inside bottom edge of card, leaving 1/8" border visible.
- Use punch to round both card layers at bottom right corner.
- Die cut/emboss two Nested Apples #2 shapes from plaid paper; use scissors to remove stems. Die cut/emboss small circle from olive/white mini dot paper. Using foam squares, adhere die cuts to card on angle to create bow tie; use double layer of foam under circle to build up dimension.
- Stamp sentiment as shown.
- Wrap twine around card front and insert ends through holes in green button; tie twine in bow and trim ends.
- 1. Adhere the bow tie at an angle so it fills up more space on the card and becomes a stronger focal image.