“Dinomite" Dad Card
- Lime green cardstock
- Craft foam: green, yellow, glitter green
- Glitter alphabet stickers: foam dimensional, 1-1/4”, gold, green; metallic, 1/4”, green
- Wiggle eye, 1/2”
- Paper fastener
- Green rhinestone, 1/8”
- Hole punch
- Fine-tip markers: green, black
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Print out patterns. Trace and cut out patterns from cardstock or craft foam as indicated on patterns. Fold body piece in half.
- Use hole punch to punch hole on body and neck as indicated on pattern. Insert paper fastener through both holes, with neck inside front of card; bend ends on inside so neck moves up and down.
- Refer to photo to layer and adhere spots together and on body.
- Adhere toes on bottom of legs. Use black marker to draw outline on toes.
- Use green marker to outline edge of body and head. Draw smile on face. Adhere green rhinestone on end of smile and wiggle eye above smile. Let dry.
- On center of body, remove paper backing from dimensional alphabet letters to spell "DINOMITE." Press letters on body, alternating in gold and green. Remove paper backing from metallic green letters to spell “YOU ARE A” and “DAD” above and below center.
- 1. Omit alphabet stickers and use paper letters and marker to write greeting.