- Stretched canvas, 14”x18”
- The Crafter’s Workshop Marquee Letters Stencil (TCW300)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Irish Moss, Espresso, Cinnamon Drop, Spa Blue
- Quick-drying craft glue
paintbrush, pencil, ruler, wax paper, newspaper (to cover work surface), black marker
- On covered work surface, paint canvas Spa Blue. Let dry. Paint 2”x12” tree trunk Espresso on center of canvas. Let dry.
- Squeeze Irish Moss and Cinnamon Drop paint on wax paper. Use paintbrush to spread out so area is large enough for kid’s hand. Have each kid press hand on paint; press hand on canvas at top of tree trunk. Let dry. Repeat again, adding additional handprints. Let dry.
- Use letters stencil and pencil to transfer “Happy Father's day” on bottom of canvas. Fill in letters using black marker. Let dry.
- 1. Add personalized messages for Dad with marker on each handprint.