Father’s Day Ties Card
- Cardstock: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White, Stampin’ Up! Basic Gray
- Echo Park Paper Co. A Boy’s Life Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Shapeabilities Dear Old Dad Dies
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Dainty Dots Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Grand Raspberry Adapter Plate
- Gina K. Designs Hello Sunshine Stamp Set
- Clearsnap ColorBox Wicked Black Ink Pad
- Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L Adhesives: E-Z Runner, 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” gray top-fold card.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” white cardstock panel. Stamp sentiment as shown.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, emboss stamped panel with Dainty Dots texture. Adhere panel to card with foam squares.
- Die cut/emboss three ties from assorted papers. Adhere ties to card with foam squares.
- 1. Foam squares are a great way to add dimension to die- or hand-cut elements on a card.