- Stampin’ Up! Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
- FloraCraft Extruded Foam Wreath, 16” diameter
- Silver brads, two
- Panacea Burlap Garland, 5-1/2”-wide, 10 yd. roll
- Canvas Corp. Canvas Home Basics Jute Rope Cord, 225’ roll
- American Crafts Sheer Rouge Premium Ribbon, 1”-wide, 36” length
- Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting System and Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals Die
- Stampin’ Up! Punches: Decorative Label, Large Star
- Stampin’ Up! Stamps: Morning Post Alphabet, Swallowtail
- Stampin’ Up! Classic Stampin’ Pads: Marina Mist, Midnight Muse
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Permanent Adhesive Runner, Elmer’s CraftBond Pop Up Medium Glue Spots
paper trimmer, detail scissors, scoring board, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Remove label from foam wreath. Tightly wrap wreath with burlap garland, overlapping each layer slightly for good coverage. Trim excess garland. Tie two lengths of jute cord around wreath to secure garland end; tie jute ends into bows, leaving tails long.
- Tie red ribbon into large bow between jute bows; trim ends. Place wreath on work surface with bows near 10 o’clock position.
- Using Midnight Muse ink, stamp swallowtail image onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Detail cut butterfly, bend wings and antennae up slightly to add dimension, and set aside.
- Using Midnight Muse ink, stamp FREEDOM letters across long edge of Very Vanilla cardstock sheet, leaving space around each impression. Holding label punch in vertical position and positioning letters on bottom half of each label, punch out letters. (Note: Hold label punch upside down to make positioning easier; trim cardstock sheet as needed to position letter correctly inside punch opening.)
- Adhere labels to Cherry Cobbler cardstock; trim into rectangles slightly larger than labels. Score and fold pieces in half and adhere together around jute cord length, leaving narrow spaces between letters. Tie cord ends into bows at each end of sentiment banner; trim excess. Adhere banner to bottom of wreath using glue spots, applying two glue spots to back of each letter.
- Using Marina Mist ink, stamp several swallowtail images onto Marina Mist cardstock sheet; allow images to extend off page edges. Die cut two sets of flowers from stamped cardstock. Scrunch flower layers in hands to add texture; smooth and stack flowers. Pierce hole in center of each flower stack; insert brad. Adhere flowers to wreath around red bow using glue spots.
- Adhere butterfly to wreath using glue spots, placing glue spots under body only to leave wings free.
- Punch two stars from each cardstock color. Adhere three-star clusters to wreath above butterfly and near end of sentiment banner using glue spots.
- 1. Love butterflies? Fill the entire wreath with red, white, and blue stamped butterfly cut-outs.