"Bird Seed" Snack Mix Gift Jar
- Ball Quart Jar (Jarden Home Brands)
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Warm White; Espresso
- Patterned papers: brown/white Swiss dot; red/white polka dot
- White cardstock
- White wool felt scrap
- Wool roving: brown; white
- Pink Tiny Alphas Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories)
- Crystal acrylic gems, two
- Long pearl straight pins, two
- White miniature silk flower
- Black pebble bead
- Acrylic crystal
- Duraclear Varnish (DecoArt)
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Tiny hole punch
- Adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Fabri-Tac; Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Needle felting tool and pad
- Repeat Steps 1-3 from Friendship Brownie Mix Gift Jar. Punch holes in each scallop of cardstock edges.
- Paint toothpicks Espresso. Set aside.
- Needle felt bird white. Draw wing with marker. Needle felt wing and beak brown. Glue crystal (eye) to face and bird to jar. For legs, cut ends of toothpicks and glue to jar.
- For label, cut 3/4"x4" strip from patterned paper. Fold in half, adhere ends and cut fork at end with scissors. Adhere stickers to spell "bird seed". Stick straight pin through label and bird. Stick remaining pin through silk flower and bird. Glue gem to bird.
- Follow instructions on recipe and fill jar.