French Knit Scarf & Beaded Pin
- Red Heart Soft Embers Yarn, one bal
- Dimensions Wool Felt, 4”x6”: Butter, Terra Cotta
- Beader’s Paradise Naturals Jasper Beads, 6/0 mix
- Metal pin back
- Clover French Knitter with 6-peg Head
- Sewing needle and matching thread
- Fabric glue
scissors, ruler, fabric marking pen, transfer paper
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions on French Knitter to knit scarf until desired length. (Note: One ball of yarn makes about 22’ length.)
- Print out pattern. Trace large leaf onto Butter felt and small leaf onto Terra Cotta felt; cut out. Adhere small leaf onto large leaf using fabric glue; let dry.
- Use needle and thread to attach beads down center and throughout edges of leaf for vein lines. Knot ends.
- Adhere pin back on back of leaf.
- To wear scarf, wrap around neck weaving ends in and out of loops. Tuck ends under loops or knot together. Pin leaf on side of scarf.