Friendship Brownie Mix Gift Jar
- Ball Quart Jar (Jarden Home Brands)
- Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Soft Blue.
- Patterned papers: brown/white Swiss dot; red/white polka dot
- Off-white cardstock
- Red wool felt scrap
- Wool roving: brick red; white
- Blue Tiny Alphas Alphabet Stickers (Making Memories)
- Acrylic gems: blue, 32; clear
- Silver clip
- Jute twine
- Brownie mix ingredients (see recipe)
- Duraclear Varnish (DecoArt)
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Adhesives (Beacon Adhesives): Fabri-Tac; Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Needle felting tool and pad
- Paint jar lid. Let dry. Apply varnish.
- Cut 4”x12” rectangle from paper to fit around jar. Adhere to jar. (Note: Wrap rubber bands around paper to secure while glue dries.) Use scallop-edge scissors to cut two 1”x12” strips from cardstock. Glue to top and bottom edge of rectangle.
- Print and cut out pattern.
- Needle felt heart red. Draw flower center and needle felt white. Glue flower to jar as shown.
- For label, cut a 1”x2-1/2” from paper. Adhere stickers. Cut 8” length from jute, thread through clip and clip to label. Tie label around jar.
- Adhere blue gems to scallop edges and crystal to center of heart.
- Write or print jar mix instructions on remaining cardstock; cut out and glue to back of jar.