A Face Without Freckles Card
- Cardstock: My Favorite Things Hot Fudge, Whip Cream; X-Press It Blending Card; scraps of gold and yellow
- October Afternoon 8”x8” Paper Pads: Sasparilla Collection, Farmhouse Collection
- American Crafts Brown Brads
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Circle STAX 1 and 2, Woodgrain Fence, Notched Tag
- My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Collection Freckles Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E00, E11, BV000, R20, YG93, YG95, Y21, E31, E35, W1, W3
- Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write Marker
- Adhesives: paper adhesive; X-Press It Foam Tape, 1/2”
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” brown top-fold card.
- Cut three 1-1/4”x3” strips of blue diamond paper and adhere evenly spaced across top half of card front.
- Cut and adhere 4”x1-1/2” striped paper strip to bottom of card front.
- Die cut 2-7/8” STAX Circle from brown cardstock and 2-3/4” STAX Circle from yellow patterned paper; layer and adhere over blue diamond strips.
- Die cut two Woodgrain Fence pieces, one from brown cardstock and one from woodgrain paper. Adhere woodgrain fence to cardstock fence, slightly offset. Trim to 4” long and set aside.
- Die cut three yellow flowers and two gold flowers using Notched Tag die set. Position flowers on fence and pierce holes through all layers for brads; insert brads. Using a ruler and Chocolate Chip marker, draw stems and leaves for flowers. Set aside.
- Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock; trim and mat on brown cardstock. Adhere strip to card as shown. Adhere fence to card.
- Stamp girl image onto Blending Card. Using photo as guide, color skin, hair, hair clip, and shoes with markers. Stamp pants onto denim paper; detail cut pants and adhere to main image. Stamp shirt onto floral paper; cut out and adhere to image. Detail cut entire image and adhere to card over fence and circle, placing foam tape beneath head to level layers.
- 1. Look online for COPIC coloring tutorials for different skin and hair color combinations.