Delightful Daisies Frame
- Wooden double-opening frame, 7”x13”
- Canvas Corp. White on Kraft French Script Paper
- Buttons: yellow, two; beige, four
- Photograph, 4”x4”
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System (GC-001) and Grand Raspberry Spacer Plate (GC-008)
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Becky Fleck PageMaps Office Supplies Dies (S4-359)
- Spellbinders Delightful Daisies 3-D M-Bossabilities Embossing Folder (E3D-003)
- Acrylic paints: black, metallic gold
- Chalk: red, teal, yellow, purple
- Brown ink pad
- Mica fragments
- Paper distressing tool
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paintbrushes, foam applicators, sponge dauber, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Remove glass from frame, if needed. Paint entire frame black; let dry. Lightly paint flat areas and outside edges metallic gold; let dry.
- Cut script paper panel to fit over bottom frame opening; sample measures 4-7/8”x5-1/2”. Emboss with Delightful Daisies embossing folder. Open folder and leave paper in place.
- Using foam applicators, add chalk to embossed designs. Remove panel from template.
- Distress panel edges with distressing tool and sponge with brown ink. Very lightly ink some areas of embossed design with brown ink. Adhere panel over bottom frame opening. Adhere yellow buttons to flower centers.
- Die cut enough Torn Notebook Paper Edges from script paper to frame image opening. Sponge edges with brown ink. Trim strips to fit around photo and adhere to frame. Adhere beige buttons to border corners.
- Adhere mica fragments randomly to frame edges and corners; let dry.
- Replace glass and secure photo in frame.
- 1. If you can’t find a similar frame in your area, build the base using painted wooden plaques or foam-core board.