Turkey Napkin Rings
- Textured cardstock: dark brown, brown, golden yellow, dusty orange
- Provo Craft Cricut Electronic Cutting System and Simply Charmed Cartridge
- Hero Arts Old Letter Background Stamp
- Clearsnap ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink Pad
- Paper glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- For each napkin ring, cut 1-1/2”x4” dark brown cardstock strip. Overlap and glue ends, forming ring. Set aside.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, cut Turkey 1 layers from cardstock: dark brown shadow, brown body/feather, dusty orange body, golden yellow torso, dusty orange wattle and beak.
- Stamp Chestnut Roan script over brown body/feather layer. Sponge cut edges of all layers Chestnut Roan.
- Layer and assemble turkey; adhere to ring.