Spooky Spool Décor
- Webster’s Pages Once Upon a Halloween Collection: 12”x12” Paper Pad, Cat Cameo, Princess Petals, Scallop Purple Ribbon, Mini Messages Stickers
- Embellishments: purple resin flower, orange/green gems
- Wooden items: vintage spool, thin dowel
- Black-and-white paper straw
- Thin chipboard
- Sewing machine and tan thread
- EK Success Punches: Spider Web, Spider Web Border
- Black ink pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape, glue gun and sticks
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Sponge all paper edges black before adhering to piece.
- 1. Cut 4” chipboard square, 4-1/4” black paper square, and 4-3/4” vellum square. Distress paper and vellum edges. Layer vellum, chipboard, and paper; sew edges together to form base.
- 2. Cut 3”x2” orange paper panel and 4-1/2”x1” script paper strip. Sew edges and adhere to base.
- 3. Cut “Trick or Treat” card from collage paper; adhere card and sticker with foam tape. Adhere cat cameo at right side.
- 4. Punch black spider web and 4”-long white dot web border; adhere to front and back of base. Adhere resin flower and gems.
- 5. Adhere base to straw using glue gun. Insert dowel for strength.
- 6. Cut and adhere striped strip around spool. Cut and adhere dot circle to top of spool; poke hole in center.
- 7. Use glue gun to adhere straw into hole; hold until set. Adhere flower and ribbon bow to piece.
- 1. Use extra cameos to make stylish Halloween jewelry!