French Country Clock
- Black wooden clock
- Black cardstock
- Graphic 45 French Country Collection Papers, 12”x12”: French Country, one sheet; Montage and Grandeur, four sheets each; Déjà Vu, two sheets
- Graphic 45 French Country Collection Embellishments: Tags & Pockets, Stickers
- Black ribbon
- Scrap paper
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sanding block, hole punch
- Place scrap paper on each section of clock to be covered. Crease edges and cut to create patterns. Test fit patterns and adjust as needed.
- Using photo as guide, place patterns onto Graphic 45 papers and cut pieces. Use large title from French Country paper for bottom section. Use both sides of Montage paper for remaining front sections and very bottom side sections.
- Use Grandeur paper and red Déjà Vu strips for sides of clock. Cut additional red strips for very bottom side sections. Cut circle for clock face from desired paper.
- Sand paper edges and ink black. Adhere paper pieces to clock; let dry.
- Punch out Imprime, Bonjour, and sunflower tags, and Eiffel Tower pocket. Fold and adhere pocket. Insert Bonjour tag through slits in sunflower tag and adhere to pocket. Punch hole through Imprime tag and place in pocket. Loop ribbon through hole and tie to clock finial.
- Mat Carte Postale sticker on black cardstock; adhere Oui ticket sticker to tag. Punch hole and tie to clock with ribbon.
- 1. This large clock required several sheets of paper; you may choose to only cover certain areas on your clock.