Fall Inspiration Kit
- Sizzix Little Sizzles White Matboard Pack, 6”x13”
- Manila shipping tag
- Corrugated cardboard
- White cardstock
- Double-sided patterned papers, assorted fall colors
- Vintage book pages
- Royal & Langnickel Autumn Sentiments E-Z Rub-On Transfers
- Self-adhesive gem rows
- Brads, two
- Tan cotton muslin strip, 2”-wide, 2 yds.
- TMI Hemptique Natural Hemp Twine
- Shredded kraft paper bag filler
- Unsharpened pencils, three
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Die-Cutting System and Dies: Bigz Leaves, Birds, Build a Flower #3; ScoreBoards XL Bag Caddy
- Script background stamp
- Circle punch, 3/8”
- Ink pads: black pigment, olive green chalk
- Jacquard Products Paints: Neopaque Brown, White; Lumiere Metallic Copper, Pearlescent Blue, Bright Gold
- Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, rubber bands, iron and pressing surface, pressing cloth, safety pin, pencil sharpener, paintbrushes, sponge dauber, paper piercer
- Die cut leaves and caddy from matboard. Die cut three birds from desired paper. Die cut flower layers twice from cardboard.
- Assemble box and adhere with paper glue; secure with rubber bands until dry.
- Paint box Brown and leaves Bright Gold, Metallic Copper, and Pearlescent Blue. Paint branch Bright Gold. Drybrush leaves and branch Brown. Drybrush large leaf Bright Gold. Heavily drybrush box front White.
- Cut 3”x2” white cardstock panel, apply sentiment rub-on, and adhere to box.
- Sponge tag edges with olive green ink. Stamp black script across entire length of muslin. Using pressing cloth, heat set ink with iron set on medium-high. Wrap and pin muslin around tag; adhere gems across top of tag.
- Cut three 1-1/4”x5-1/2” assorted paper strips. Wrap and adhere strips around pencils; secure with rubber bands until dry.
- Cut nine 8” twine lengths; wrap and adhere three around each pencil. Let dry. Sharpen pencils.
- Punch two circles from book page; adhere to centers of smallest cardboard flowers. Pierce hole through center of each flower layer; stack and secure layers with brad.
- Cut 10” twine length; stack and tie die-cut birds together.
- Stack and adhere leaves and branch together as shown; let dry. Place box flat and adhere leaves to front; let dry. Adhere gems across bottom of box. Adhere single gem to branch.
- Fill box with shredded paper, pencils, and embellishments.
- 1. Make creative gift-giving a seasonal tradition. Create an inspiration kit for winter, spring, and summer, too.