Snowy Penguin Pail
- Metal paint bucket
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Hauser Light Green; Avocado; Snow White; True Red; Lamp Black; True Ochre; Honey Brown; Napa Red; Baby Blue
- Craft Twinkles Brush-on Glitter Paint (DecoArt): Crystal
- Americana StarLite Varnish (DecoArt)
- Black fine-tip permanent marker
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Clean bucket with vinegar water and a clean cloth. Dry thoroughly. Basecoat bucket Hauser Light Green.
- Print and cut out pattern. Transfer main pattern to bucket, adding details as needed.
- Shade around main pattern lines with Avocado. Paint penguin bodies White; shade Honey Brown. Paint feathers Lamp Black. Paint accessories True Red; shade Napa Red. Details are White; shade Honey Brown. Paint penguin beaks and feet True Ochre; shade Honey Brown. Basecoat snowy ground White; shade Baby Blue. Eyes are dip dots of Lamp Black. Use paintbrush handle to dip dots of Snow White in background.
- Apply Craft Twinkles Crystal over snowy ground and Snow White dip dots. Let dry. Apply varnish. Outline details with marker.