Mini Fabric Pumpkin Markers
- Orange cotton fabric, 1/4 yd.
- Cotton fabric, scraps
- Ecru cardstock, 8-1/2”x11”
- Advantus Tim Holtz Idea-logy Antique Finish Metal Memo Pins
- Polyester fiberfill
- Natural twigs
- Brown pigment ink
- Sewing needle and button thread
- Pinking shears
- Computer and printer
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
scissors, ruler, cosmetic-wedge sponge, pen or pencil
- Trace 7-1/2”-diameter circle onto wrong side of orange cotton fabric.
- Thread needle with button thread. Sew 1/4” from raw edge of fabric, gathering edges. Pull gathers slightly.
- Stuff pumpkin with fiberfill. Pull gathers and knot thread ends, leaving small hole at top of pumpkin. Clip thread ends.
- Continue to stuff pumpkin through hole until desired plumpness is achieved.
- For stem, break twigs into small pieces; insert into top hole on pumpkin and adhere using fabric glue.
- Tie cotton fabric scrap around twig stem.
- Write or use computer and printer to print guest name on ecru cardstock. Trim around name card using pinking shears. Use cosmetic-wedge sponge to ink edges of name card with brown pigment ink. Insert name card into memo clip.
- Insert end of memo pin into pumpkin by gently poking through fabric.
- 1. Use 7-1/2”-diameter bowl to trace circle in Step 1.