Fishing Fund Jar
- Ball: Wide Mouth Quart Mason Jar, Gold Wide Mouth Jar Band
- Wooden items: rectangle tags, 1-1/2”x2-1/2”, two; rectangle, 1/2”x1”
- Paper: stripe, coordinating parchment
- Dimensional stickers: fishing gear and sentiment
- Artistic Wire Permanent Colored Wire: Black, 18-gauge, 27” length
- DecoArt Oak Gel Stain
- 3M Scotch Craft Stick Permanent Adhesive Glue Stick
paper trimmer, ruler, paper towel, pencil
- Apply stain to tags and jar band; wipe excess with paper towel and let dry. Cut 4”x12-1/4” parchment paper strip; adhere around jar. Cut 3-1/2”x12” striped paper strip; center and adhere to parchment strip.
- Using photo as guide, attach dimensional fishing gear stickers to jar. Adhere fishing sentiment to small rectangle; adhere to jar as shown. Adhere additional fishing gear stickers to tags.
- Curl wire around pencil, leaving 3” straight at both ends. Wrap wire around jar neck; twist ends together. Thread tags onto wire ends; twist to secure. Screw band onto jar.