Little Houses Series: Christmas Cottage
- Mary Engelbreit chipboard house album (Michaels)
- Kraft cardstock (Jillibean Soup)
- Papers (Jillibean Soup): Chicken Noodle; Chicken Bouillon; Old Cabbage Stew; Diced Tomatoes
- Dec Calendar Sprout (Jillibean Soup)
- Joy Ride Collection Ready Set Chipboard cloud shapes (Cosmo Cricket)
- Stickers: Farm Fresh Collection Mini Market alpha/numeric and Road Map Collection Die-Cut Shapes (October Afternoon); Old World Cabbage Stew (Jillibean Soup)
- Red adhesive gems (The Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby)
- Brown ruffled ribbon (May Arts)
- Red twine (Jillibean Soup)
- Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Inks pad (Ranger)
- Sponge dauber
- Crop-a-Dile Tool (We R Memory Keepers)
- Foam tape
- Trace bottom of chipboard house onto kraft cardstock and top onto music paper. Cut out and adhere shapes. Use dauber to sponge Antique Linen ink around all edges.
- Adhere Road Map scalloped border sticker along roof line; add gems and ribbon. Adhere Joy Ride chipboard clouds and Mini Market letters to roof as shown.
- Adhere Road Map stamp-shaped sticker to bottom right side of house. Adhere Cabbage Stew blue date sticker and Road Map number stickers to stamp. Cut “December” from Calendar Sprout and adhere to side of stamp.
- Hand-cut small Christmas tree from green paper, sponge edges with ink and adhere to house with foam tape. Tie twine bow and glue to treetop. Punch hole in top of house and tie twine hanger through hole.