Fleurs Garden Pot
- Clay pot and saucer, 6” tall
- Delta Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints: Light Foliage Green, White, Antique White
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Hauser Dark Green, Antique Green
- Stencils: floral background, small script alphabet
- Delta Ceramcoat: Gel Stain Medium; Exterior/Interior Varnish: Matte; Satin Découpage Medium
- Delta Texture Magic Dimensional Paint, Cashmere
- Daler-Rowney Robert Simmons Expression Paintbrushes: Flat Wash, Series E55, 3/4”; Flat Shader, Series E60, #4; Filbert, Series E67, #4, #8
- Palette knife
- Dover Publications Redouté Flowers and Fruits CD-Rom and Book
- Computer with printer
- Stencil adhesive
sandpaper, soft cloth, ruler, pencil, masking tape, paper towels, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Sand pot; wipe dust with soft cloth. Mark 2-3/4”x3-1/2” rectangle below rim and inner rectangle, leaving 1/4” border. Apply masking tape along inside lines of larger rectangle to prevent seepage.
- Use palette knife to apply Cashmere to pot, leaving rim unpainted. Adhere background stencil around pot; apply Cashmere to openings. Mix Light Foliage Green, Antique Green, and White to make green mix; basecoat rim and inside pot. Stencil “Fleurs” Cashmere.
- Mix Antique White with White; paint inner rectangle. Use computer and CD-Rom to print Anemone clip art to fit inside inner rectangle; cut out. Follow manufacturer’s instructions to découpage Anemone to rectangle. Basecoat frame and saucer with green mixture.
- Mix Gel Stain Medium with Hauser Dark Green; apply to pot and saucer, wiping excess with paper towels. Apply varnish.