Stamped Ribbon Grad Frame
- Flat wooden frame, 6-1/2"x8-1/2"
- Cardstock: graduation-themed; leather texture, black
- Black ribbon, 1/2"-wide, two each: 6-1/2", 8-1/2"
- Photo of choice
- Stamps: diploma, graduation cap, lowercase alphabet
- Wood primer
- Black acrylic paint
- Metallic gold ink pad
- Adhesives: Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue, adhesive mounting squares
scissors, paintbrush, sandpaper, soft cloth
- Apply primer to frame; let dry. Sand and wipe dust with soft cloth. Basecoat frame black.
- Place frame front on back side of graduation-themed paper. Trace and cut around frame; adhere to frame.
- Use alphabet stamp and ink pad to stamp "congrats" on both 6-1/2” and 8-1/2” ribbon lengths. Adhere ribbon around frame opening.
- Cut two 2" squares of leather paper; adhere back sides together. Use ink pad and diploma and graduation cap to stamp both images. Cut out images; apply mounting squares to back. Adhere cap and diploma to frame as shown. Insert photo.
- 1. To personalize your frame, stamp the bottom ribbon with the year or the graduate’s name.