Cross-Stitch Flag Pin
- White 14-count Aida cloth, 4”x5”
- DMC 6-strand Embroidery Floss
- Bar pin, 1” long
- Iron, pressing cloth, and pressing surface
- Beacon Adhesives Sparkling Stiffen Stuff Spray Fabric Stiffener
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
Size / Stitch Count
- 1. Approximate size is 2-3/4"x1-3/4"; Stitch Count: 38 W x 24 H
- 1. To find center, fold cloth in half and in half again opposite way. Mark center with contrasting thread. Print chart and key. Use two strands of floss to cross-stitch design. Press from back through pressing cloth.
- 2. Trim fabric to 1/2” from stitched area. Spray front and back with stiffener; let dry. Trim fabric to 1/8” from stitched area.
- 3. Adhere pin to back.