Wishing You Happiness Card
- White cardstock
- Brown button
- Cream embroidery floss
- Sizzix BIGkick or Big Shot Die-Cutting System or Texture Boutique Embossing System
- Sizzix Textured Impressions Doily & Lace Embossing Folder Set
- Stampin’ Up! Heard from the Heart Stamp Set
- Rubber brayer
- Ink pads: dark brown, aqua, metallic gold
- Paper adhesive
paper trimmer, scissors, craft knife, ruler, pencil, stamp cleaner
- Make 5-1/2”x4-1/4” white top-fold card; set aside.
- Cut 3”x4-1/4” white cardstock panel.
- Using metallic gold ink, ink recessed side of Lace embossing folder. Carefully place cardstock panel cut in Step 2 onto inked surface. Close folder and follow manufacturer’s instructions to run folder through machine; remove cardstock and let dry. Immediately clean embossing folder with stamp cleaner.
- Ink brayer with aqua ink; gently roll brayer over raised surface on cardstock panel and let dry. Clean brayer.
- Adhere embossed panel to card 1/2” from left edge.
- Stamp dark brown sentiment onto white cardstock. Trim sentiment to 5” long and adhere to card, aligning right edges.
- Cut tiny slit in card fold 1” from left edge using craft knife. Insert embroidery floss through hole and wrap around card twice, running floss through button; cut and adhere end inside card.
- 1. For another look, emboss pearlescent white cardstock panel and adhere to card base for tone-on-tone texture.