Mother's Day Photo Frame
- White craft foam, 1 sheet
- Felt: dark pink, light pink, green
- Recycled plastic berry basket
- Pink rick rack, 1/2”-wide, 4” length
paper, pencil, scissors, pinking shears, ruler, adhesive tape, stapler
- Print and cut out patterns. Follow directions on patterns. Use pinking shears to trim flower edges.
- For frame, cut 4-1/2”x5-1/2” piece from foam. Center and trace window on frame 1-1/2” from top. Cut out window. (Note: For ease in cutting, cut small “X” in center of window and work your way to edges.) Cut 1-1/4”x6” strip from foam for frame stand. Staple short ends of strip together, overlapping edges 3/4”. Staple or adhere loop to back center of frame, 1/4” from bottom edge. See Figure 1.
- To decorate the frame, see photo. Cut 3-1/2” length from rick rack. Adhere rick rack to bottom of awning; trim edges. Adhere awning to frame above window. For window box, see photo to cut section from basket approximately 1-1/8”x3-3/4”. Trim window box as shown; adhere to center bottom of frame. Adhere flowers side-by-side above window box. For flower centers, cut three 3/8”-wide circles; adhere to center of flowers. Adhere leaves to window box as shown.
- For Mother’s Day greeting, cut 1”x1-1/2” piece from paper. Write greeting on paper and adhere to frame. Tape photo to back of frame.