Cute Baby Girl Card
- Cardstock: white rustic (flecked), Bazzill Basics Paper Kraft
- SEI Cardboard Alphabet
- BasicGrey Black Micro Mono Cardstock Alphabet Stickers
- Computer and color printer
- Sewing machine and white thread
- Die-cutting system and Hero Arts Baby Motifs Frame Cuts
- Hero Arts Stamp Sets: New Baby Clear Set, All Things Arrows Digikit
- Acrylic block
- Hero Arts Hero Hues Black Dye Ink Pad
- Adhesives: foam tape, paper glue
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, removable tape
- Using computer and software, download digital stamp set. In blank document, insert arrow stamp, recolor, and copy/paste repeatedly to create a chevron background. Print onto rustic cardstock.
- Cut 4”x5-1/4” chevron paper panel. Using photo as guide, position carriage die on panel and secure with removable tape. Die cut paper panel; remove cut-out and tape. (Note: Save cut-out carriage to use as an embellishment on another project.)
- Sew border around carriage and panel edges.
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” Kraft top-fold card. Center die-cut paper panel over card front; carefully stamp baby carriage image through opening. Adhere panel to card with foam tape.
- Stamp heart onto chevron paper scrap; detail cut heart and adhere to carriage with foam tape.
- Adhere alphabet letters and stickers to card to create sentiment.
- 1. Create trendy background paper using digital stamps! This digi stamp set from Hero Arts includes 20 customizable images that you can recolor and resize as desired.