Butterflies For You Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper White Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Collection Paper
- Orange/white baker’s twine
- Peach ribbon, 3/8”-wide
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System (GC-001) and Grand Raspberry Spacer Plate(GC-008)
- Spellbinders 3-D M-Bossabilities Delightful Daisies Embossing Folder (E3D-003)
- Spellbinders Dies: Borderabilities Card Creator A2 Bracket Borders One (S5-181), Shapeabilities Les Papillions Two (S4-395), Shapeabilities Charmed I’m Sure (S4-399)
- Flourishes LLC Tag Lines Stamp Set
- Ink pads: yellow, sage green, burnt orange, brown
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Power Tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, foam applicators
- Make 4-1/2"x6" White top-fold card. Trim 1” from bottom of card front.
- Die cut/emboss three A2 Bracket Borders One #1 shapes from assorted papers, two peach and one blue. Layer and adhere shapes to bottom of card front as shown. Bottom card edges should align when card is closed.
- Cut White panel slightly smaller than White area on card front; emboss with Delightful Daises 3-D M-Bossabilities embossing folder. Open folder and leave paper in place. Using foam applicators, apply and blend layers of ink onto embossed areas until desired look is achieved. Let dry.
- Cut and adhere 5” ribbon length to bottom edge of embossed panel, securing excess at back.
- Die cut/emboss Charmed I’m Sure Tag from White cardstock. Stamp brown sentiment on tag. Wrap baker’s twine around panel over ribbon, adding tag, and tie bow slightly left of center. Adhere panel to card.
- For butterflies, die cut/emboss two Les Papillions Two #1 shapes, one from each paper used for brackets. Stack and adhere butterflies to card front as shown, applying adhesive beneath bodies only to leave wings free.
- 1. To keep the embossed areas from collapsing, leave the paper on the 3D folder when applying color.