Perk Up Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- Pebbles, Inc. Seen and Noted Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Buttons Galore & More Red Button
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer Embellishments: Hearts, Alphabet
- Want2Scrap Say it with Baby Bling Silver Rhinestones
- The Twinery Mandarin Baker's Twine
- Fresh Squeezed Stamps Hot Hot Hot Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Corner rounder punch
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
paper trimmer, detail scissors, scoring tool, ruler, pencil
- Make 4-1/4”x5-1/2” White top-fold card. Cut 4-1/4”x5-1/2” panel from scalloped pennant paper; adhere to card front. Round bottom right corner on both card layers with punch.
- Cut 3-1/4”x5-1/4” blue days-of-the-week paper panel; adhere to left side of card.
- Cut 1-1/2”x4-1/2” red/white heart paper strip and 2-1/4”x4" White cardstock strip. Trim one end of each strip to create banners. Layer and adhere to left side of card over blue panel.
- Stamp Onyx Black cup image onto White cardstock; detail cut cup and adhere to card using foam squares.
- Stamp cup label onto chevron paper; detail cut label and adhere to cup.
- Stamp Onyx Black sentiment onto White cardstock and trim into long banner shape. Tie twine around end of banner and adhere to card using foam squares.
- Adhere button, rhinestones, and wood veneer accents as shown using liquid glue; let dry.
- 1. For fun texture, use permanent ink to stamp cup image onto craft foam to mimic a foam cup or onto recycled plastic from a real take-out coffee cup.