Filigree Delight Card
- Neenah Classic Crest Natural White 80 lb. Cardstock
- Papers: Pink Paislee London Market 6”x6” Paper Pad, Die Cuts with a View The Garden Tea Party Paper Stack, Colorbök Gold Foil Paper
- Maya Road Trinket Pin
- Clear earring back
- Michaels Bead Landing Floral Filigree
- Michaels Recollections Signature Pearl Stickers
- May Arts Silk Ribbon (SK19), 1-1/4”-wide, 1-1/4 yds.
- White lace trim, 2-1/2”-wide, 1/6 yd.
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Card Creator A2 Filigree Delight Die (S5-177)
- JustRite Papercraft Good Friends Labels Twenty-Nine Stamp Set (CR-04345)
- Our Daily Bread Designs Becca’s Peg Bow Maker
- Tsukineko VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Pad
- Michaels Recollections Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Adhesives: Tombow Stamp Runner Adhesive, 3M Scotch Brand Foam Tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool, scoring board, wax paper
- Cut two 5-1/2”x8-1/2” panels from Natural White cardstock. Score and fold one panel 1” from one short end. Adhere second cardstock panel to front of flap. Trim finished card base to 5-1/4”x6-3/8”.
- Cut 5-1/8”x6-1/4” panels from Natural White cardstock and peach polka-dot paper. Adhere panels together. (Note: This helps to reinforce card front to support weight of trinket pin.)
- Wrap lace and ribbon around layered panel as shown, adhering ends at back. Adhere panel to card base using foam tape.
- Cut 4-3/8”x5-1/2” Pink Paislee floral/text paper panel and 4-1/2”x5-5/8” gold paper panel. Adhere panels together.
- Stamp Onyx Black sentiment at center upper half of floral/text panel; heat emboss with clear powder.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to tie multi-loop bow around layered panel; adhere panel to card using foam tape.
- Die cut/emboss Filigree Delight A2 template from gold paper, using wax paper for ease of removal. Adhere filigree panel to card using tiny pieces of foam tape.
- Adhere pearls to corners and midpoints of filigree panel. Insert trinket pin through center of bow; place earring back on tip of pin. Adhere filigree piece to bow.
- 1. To create oversized, top-fold cards, create a “hinge” by cutting the back piece slightly longer and scoring it to create a flap. Adhere front panel to flap.