Garden Glove Turtle Puppet
- Brown jersey work glove or garden glove
- Self-adhesive felt, one sheet each: kelly green, cocoa brown
- Wiggle eyes, 10mm, two
- Polyester batting, 3/4” loft, 5” scrap
- Polyester fiberfill, scrap
- Red dimensional fabric paint
- Liner paintbrush
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac Permanent Adhesive
- Print and cut out patterns following instructions listed. Cut spots apart where indicated by dashed lines on pattern.
- For top shell, remove paper backing from spots; place spots on one side of shell. See photo. Turn over. Place 5” batting scrap on shell pattern; trim batting 1/4” smaller than outside edges of shell. Remove paper backing from shell; press batting onto adhesive in center of shell, leaving 1/4" around all edges. For bottom shell, remove paper backing and press over batting so shell edges line up (see photo). Pinch edges together tightly.
- Adhere shell onto top of glove. See photo for placement. For head, firmly stuff small amount of fiberfill into tip of middle finger. Adhere eyes to head. Use fabric paint to paint squiggly mouth below eyes.