So Grateful For You Vintage Floret Card
- Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Paper Collection
- Cardstock: cream, light moss green, black, white
- Prima Petal Stick Pin
- White seam binding
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Open Vintage Floret (HCPC 3500), Mini Vintage Floret (HCPC 3502), Leaf Medley (HCPC 3405), Burlap Background (HCPC 3515), Botanical Oval (HCPC 3520), Agape Love (HCPC 3308)
- Die-cutting system
- Dies: Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret (HCD 727), Decorative Blossom Corner (HCD 729), Timeless Amour (HCD 728); Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage
- McGill Paper Blossoms Molding Mat and Tool Kit
- Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist: Iridescent Gold, Wheat Fields, Cherub Pink
- ClearSnap ColorBox Chalk Ink Pads: Creamy Brown, Dark Brown, Pastel Pink
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, liquid glue, glue gun and sticks
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber, non-stick craft sheet
- Make 5”x7” side-fold card from brown Posy Patch paper.
- Cut 4-3/4”x6-3/4” panel from ivory Posy Patch paper; sponge edges with Creamy Brown ink and adhere to card front.
- Cut 4-3/4”x6-3/4” panel from pink Posy Patch paper. Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp Burlap Background image. Stamp Creamy Brown Agape Love circle image in upper right corner of panel. Randomly stamp circle onto panel several more times without re-inking.
- Gently tear paper inside stamped circle as shown, curling edges outward, to create opening for sentiment; sponge torn edges with Creamy Brown ink. Place panel on card and lightly mark sentiment placement through opening; set aside. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment on ivory paper inside opening area; adhere torn panel to card.
- Die cut largest Corner Blossom shape from white cardstock; detail cut around flower design. Die cut Timeless Amour lattice heart from black cardstock. Set shapes aside.
- Cut 12” seam binding length and place on non-stick craft sheet. Spray seam binding with Iridescent Gold, Wheat Fields, and Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist; let dry. Tie seam binding into double bow. Set aside.
- Using Dark Brown ink, stamp several of each size of Vintage Floret images onto cream cardstock. Stamp several Dark Brown Leaf Medley leaves onto light moss green cardstock. Die cut stamped images using coordinating Vintage Floret and Foliage dies. Sponge all edges Pastel Pink.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to shape florets and leaves using flower molding mat and stylus. Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0ka1vdK7Q to view a video on how to shape and assemble the florets.
- Adhere lattice die cut to card as shown. Cluster and adhere florets and leaves to card over lattice, saving one large floret. Adhere bow to floral cluster.
- Adhere white flower die cut to back of remaining floret. Adhere to card. Insert stick pin between layers of floral cluster.
- 1. Using a hot glue gun will help shape the florets quickly.