Jolly Jams & Jellies Gift Set
- Kraft shoe box
- Cardstock: light blue; light lime
- Winter Wonderland Collection patterned paper (KaiserCraft): Silver Bells
- Rub-on transfer (Frances Meyer): Rootbeer
- Coordinating ribbon
- Coordinating button
- Red Self-adhesive Pearls (KaiserCraft)
- Artificial berry pick
- Shredded paper filling
- Rubber stamps (Hampton Art): Holly Jolly Holiday; Holly; Holiday Accents; Do Not Open Banner
- Ink (Clearsnap): Fluid Chalk Ink: Dark Brown; Warm Red; Smooch: Siren; Molasses; Green Apple
- BigShot die cutting machine (Sizzix)
- Dies (Sizzix): Baroque; Giant Scallop
- Craft knife
- Aleene's (iLoveToCreate): Paper Glaze; Original Tacky Glue
rubber bands, paper trimmer
- Follow manufacturer's instructions to die cut Baroque from light blue and light lime cardstock. Ink edges with Dark Brown. Stamp images on die cuts. Let dry and embellish images with Smooch inks and pearls as shown. After jams are prepared and cooled, use Paper Glaze to adhere labels to jars. Secure with rubber bands while drying.
- Glue patterned paper to top of box lid. Trim edges even with box. Cover lip of box with light blue cardstock and trim edges.
- Die cut Giant Scallop from red patterned paper. Repeat as many times as needed to fit scallops around entire box. Adhere scallop strips around box as shown.
- Wrap ribbon around lid and place berry pick inside knot. Stamp image on cardstock and trim with micro-tip scissors. Embellish as desired and adhere to center of box.
- Fill box with shredded paper and place jams inside.