Welcome Baby Card
- Bazzill Basics Paper White OP Cardstock
- Bella Blvd. Baby Boy Collection Cute Cuts Paper
- Bella Blvd. Baby Girl Collection Embellishments: Ciao Chip Stickers, Flags
- Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Pearls
- Whisker Graphics Pink Divine Twine
- Paper Smooches A Little Lovin’ Clear Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear mini dots
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- Make 6”x4” White side-fold card. Cut slightly smaller Cute Cuts paper panel; adhere to card with patterned side up.
- Adhere chipboard elephant sticker to left side of card. Adhere flag to card above trunk, tucking pin end behind chipboard.
- Tie small twine bow and adhere to elephant’s ear using clear mini dot.
- Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment at lower right. Adhere three pearls beneath sentiment.
- 1. Using a 6” or 8” square of patterned paper, transform this same design into a quick mini album cover.