Mini Easter Basket Favors
- Cardstock scraps: yellow, teal, purple, light purple, olive green
- Purple polka-dot or glitter paper
- Flower brads
- Easter grass
- Candy filler of choice
- Die-cutting system
- Lifestyle Crafts Basket Die (DC0458)
- Paper Source Stamps: Bunny Standing, Easter Egg Decorated Scallop
- Clear embossing ink pad
- White detail embossing powder
- Gel ink pens, assorted colors
- Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue, low-tack tape, foam tape
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, fine-tip tweezers, paper piercer, heat tool
- 1. Size is 2-1/2”x2-1/2”x2” (without handle).
- 1. Place basket and handle dies on base cutting plate. Insert lattice dies into basket die template, if desired, and secure with low-tack tape to prevent shifting. For variety, die cut lattice on two sides or all four sides of basket.
- 2. Die cut basket and handle. Remove shapes from machine and use tweezers to remove any stray cut-outs.
- 3. Fold basket as indicated and adhere sides together; let dry.
- 4. Adhere handle ends inside top of basket on opposite sides, or attach handle using flower brads. Use paper piercer to poke holes for brads to prevent tearing.
- 5. Stamp bunny image onto yellow cardstock; heat emboss with white powder. Stamp and emboss egg images onto assorted cardstock scraps. Color images with gel pens as desired; let dry.
- 6. Detail cut images. Adhere images to baskets with foam tape, or place inside with grass and candy filler.
- 1. Spread a rainbow of color across your Easter table. Make each favor basket a different color, or replace candy with colored eggs.