Cocoa Gift Set
- Cardstock: kraft; cream; black
- Rubber stamps (Gina K. Designs): Holiday Greetings; Vintage Backgrounds
- Black Brads (Creative Impressions)
- Fluid Chalk Ink Pads (Clearsnap): Lipstick Red; Blackbird
- Bigz Dies by Tim Holtz (Sizzix): Elegant Flourishes; Tattered Florals; Ornamental
- Copper Leafing Pen (Krylon)
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Paper piercer
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares (3L)
- Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
- Cut 7”x11” rectangle from kraft cardstock. Score across short side at 1”, 5”, 6” and 10”. Turn one quarter turn; score at one inch along entire 11” length. Cut along one inch score lines up to bottom score line to create five bottom flaps. Fold along score lines; adhere one inch end flaps together, fold in bottom flaps and glue to secure.
- Die cut Tattered Florals and Ornamental shapes from cream cardstock. Use Lipstick Red ink and polka dot background to stamp Ornamental die cut. Use Blackbird ink to stamp newsprint image onto Tattered Floral die cut. Sponge Lipstick Red ink from edges to center, lightening toward center.
- Die cut Elegant Flourishes from kraft card stock. Leaf entire surface with leafing pen.
- Use Blackbird ink to stamp circular sentiment onto cream cardstock, and guild edges with leafing pen. Guild edges of box with leafing pen.
- Pinch top edge of box closed, fold Ornamental die cut in half and place over top edge of box. Pierce each corner, and place a brad in each hole.
- Crimp a strip of black cardstock and adhere to front of box. Glue flourish to left side of box. Use foam squares to adhere flower to center of box and holiday circle seal to center of flower.
Cocoa Gift Set