Holiday Spoon Ornaments
- FOR SET:
- Plastic spoons, five
- Felt: gold, white, brown, red, blue, orange, black
- Ribbon: 4” length green, 2” length
- Chenille stems: brown, metallic
- Red metallic pom-pom
- Plastic-coated wire, 1” length
- Pink paper, scrap
- Yellow feather
- Embroidery thread: small amount
black; 12” length (for hanger)
- Glue Dots International: Mini Glue
Dots, Craft Glue Dots, 1” Glue
- Black marker
- 1. For antlers, cut brown chenille stem into four lengths. Twist two lengths together, creating antler shapes. Use Craft Glue Dot to attach antlers on top of spoon and red pom-pom (nose) on center of spoon.
- 2. Tie green ribbon bow; use Craft Glue Dot to attach bow below face. Use black marker to draw eyes and mouth.
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Use Glue Lines to attach dress on spoon, wings
on dress, and head, hair, and arms on angel. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach hands on arms.
- 2. Cut another spoon in half. Use Craft Glue Dot to attach handle of spoon (leg) on angel’s body, creating two legs under dress.
- 3. Cut two small pink circles (cheeks). Use Mini Glue Dots to attach cheeks on face. Tie red ribbon bow; use Craft Glue Dot to attach bow below face. Use
black marker to draw face.
- 1. For outfit, measure and cut 2”x4”
rectangle and 2-1/2”x3-1/2” rectangle from red felt. Use Glue Lines to attach rectangle around spoon handle. Tie black embroidery floss between rectangles, creating belt. Cut small white felt strips; use Glue Lines to attach in criss-cross pattern on front of soldier.
- 2. For hat, wrap top of spoon in blue felt. Use Glue Lines to secure hat on top of head. Use Mini Glue Dot to attach feather on hat.
- 3. Use black marker to draw face. Cut two small pink circles (cheeks). Use Mini Glue Dots to attach cheeks on face.
- 1. For hat, measure and cut 1-1/4”x4” rectangle (hat) and 1-1/4”x2-1/2” oval (hat brim) from black felt. Cut 1” slit in center of hat brim. Wrap hat around top of spoon and insert hat brim through center; use Glue Lines to attach hat and hat brim on spoon.
- 2. Cut nose from orange felt. Use Mini Glue Dot to attach nose on face. Use black marker to draw eyes and mouth.
- 3. For scarf, cut white felt strip and seven 1/2” blue felt squares. Glue blue squares on scarf and scarf on snowman.
- 4. To hang ornament, insert embroidery floss length through top of ornament; knot ends.