- Cardstock or construction paper,
in colors of choice
- Fabric, scraps
- Chenille stems, two
- Recycled Christmas card images
- Hole punch
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- Print and cut out patterns. Fold
pocket on lines. Glue pocket on front of cone.
- Cut pocket from fabric. Glue fabric pocket on front of pocket.
- Use decorative-edge scissors to cut
decorative pieces from fabric. Glue fabric and recycled card images on pocket as desired. Let dry.
- For handle, twist two chenille stems
together. Punch holes on sides of cone as indicated on pattern. Thread chenille stem ends through holes; twist ends on inside.
- Fill pockets with candy and treats.
- 1. Check out the book, Tinycandy’s Gift by Susan Estes, which explains the origin of one of our favorite holiday treats, the candy cane! This book is a great addition to a fun family crafting night
or given as a gift with homemade holiday favors!