Faux Stained Glass
- Plastic picture frame, 3-1/2”x5”
- Alcohol inks (Designer used Ranger Tim Holtz Adirondack Inks: Lettuce, Cranberry, Eggplant, Pool, Caramel.)
- Black paint marker
newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, drip alcohol ink in colors of choice over plastic surface. Let dry. Drip more ink over dried colors; let dry completely.
- Use black paint marker to outline dried inks creating “stained glass” look. Outline objects like flowers, stars, etc. that appear to have formed in dry ink splatters.
- Add ribbon hanger, magnet, or simply display stained glass in window for light to shine through.
- 1. For a marbled look, use a toothpick to swirl alcohol inks together before dry.