- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 12”x16” sheet, one 1-3/4” ball, two 1” balls
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Snow White, Indian Turquoise, Desert Turquoise, Flesh Tone, Bubblegum Pink
- Ribbon: 28” length turquoise
polka dot, 3” length white
- Silk flowers: two yellow, two dk.
pink, one lt. pink
- Brown curly doll hair, small
- Hot Wire Foam Factory: Hot Knife
Kit; Foam Fusion The Ultimate
EPS Foam Glue
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- Print and cut out patterns. Use Hot Knife to cut patterns from plastic-foam
and cut 1-3/4” ball (head) in half. (Save other half for future project.)
- On covered work surface, paint wings Snow White, dress and sleeves Indian Turquoise, face and two 1” balls (hands)
Flesh Tone. Let dry. Lightly brush cheeks Bubblegum Pink and dress, wings, and sleeves Desert Turquoise. Let dry.
- Glue head on top of wings and dress under head. Glue hands on ends of sleeves. Let dry.
- Glue hair on top of head.
- Measure and cut two 6” ribbon lengths. Glue ribbon lengths around bottom of dress. Measure and cut 6” ribbon
length. Tie length into bow; glue
- Glue flowers on angel. Let dry. For hanger, glue white ribbon length on back of angel. Let dry.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using cutting