Dashing Dancer Treat Set
- Ceramic Items (iLoveToCreate)
- Oh Four Bisque: Rimmed Salad Plate, Plain Mug
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica: Bright Brown, Neon Red
- French Dimensions: Black Licorice
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze
- Signature Brushes: No. 6 Round, No. 6 Fan Glaze
- Reindeer Coaster:
- Felt: brown, black, white
- Brown chenille stems, two
- Wiggle eyes, two
- Small plastic bag
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Aluminum foil
- Masking tape
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Wipe all sides of vase with damp sponge to remove dust.
- 2. On covered work surface, pour paint colors on aluminum foil. Paint center of plate, inside of cup, and handle on cup Neon Red. Let dry.
- 3. For reindeer bodies and heads, press thumb into Bright Brown and then onto rim of plate and center of cup. See photo.
- 4. Use paintbrush and Black Licorice to draw reindeer legs, hooves, antlers, noses, and eyes.
- 5. Use paintbrush and Neon Red to dot rim of plate and center of cup. Let dry.
- 6. Use sponge scrap to apply clear glaze over all areas of plate and cup. Let dry.
- 7. Fire pieces in kiln to shelf cone 06.
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Cut arms, legs, and antlers from brown chenille stem. Glue arms, legs, and antlers on one body piece. Glue hooves on ends of arms and legs. Glue eyes on
- 3. Pour small amount cinnamon into small plastic bag. Use scissors to gently prick holes in bag (to release scent).
Sandwich and glue body pieces, with cinnamon bag between, together. Let dry.