JOY & NOEL Cards
- Cardstock or construction paper:
white, bright green, light green,
- Cardboard letter stencils, 2”
- Mini gold ornaments
- Blue ribbon, 7” length
- Colored markers & black marker
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate!
- Measure and cut 7”x10” red or green paper rectangle. Fold rectangle in half creating 5”x7” card.
- For JOY card, cut two 1-3/4”x4-1/2”
lt. green and one 3”x4-1/2” white
paper rectangles. For NOEL card, cut one 1-1/4”x6-1/2” lt. green and one 2-1/4”x6-1/2” white paper rectangles. Use blue marker to dot outline around rectangles.
- Position JOY or NOEL stencil letters in center of lt. green rectangles. Use markers to color in letters. Use black
marker to outline letters and draw black swirls around rectangle.
- Use markers to draw reindeer and bear shapes in letters. See photo as guide.
- Glue rectangles on front of cards.
- Measure and cut 7” ribbon length. Tie ribbon around top of mini ornament. Glue ribbon ends on card front.