Skates & Sleigh Gift Card Holders
- Construction paper or cardstock: white, green, red, lt. green
- Wooden alphabet letters
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Primary Red, Snow White
- Tulip Fashion Glitter: Red Fine Jewel, Silver Fine Jewel
- Embellishments: silk greenery, red ribbon
- Plastic-coated wire, 8” length
- Candy canes
- Hole punch
- Paper glue
- Black marker
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- On covered work surface, paint alphabet letters Primary Red or Snow White. While still wet, sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
- Print and cut out patterns. For candy
cane holder, measure and cut two 1/2”x2” paper strips. Fold strips in half. Glue strips on bottom of sleigh or skate. Glue two skate or sleigh shapes together, leaving top opening.
- Glue glitter letters on skate or sleigh. Let dry.
- For skate, punch holes (laces) on side of skate. Thread ribbon through holes; knot ends. Glue greenery on sleigh.
- Use hole punch to punch holes on either side of skate or sleigh. Measure and cut 8” wire length. Insert wire ends through holes; knot ends on inside.
- Insert candy cane through paper strip on bottom of skate or sleigh. Insert gift card in top opening.